2023 All-Star Classic Baseball & Softball Games
The Norwalk Patriot, by John M. Sherrard
Rotary.org RSS Feed for Rotary.org
- Rotary leads 28 sessions at United Nations climate conferenceon December 5, 2023 at 9:13 pm
Presentations and workshops at COP28 highlight community-led solutions and partnerships.
- Consider your carbon foodprinton December 1, 2023 at 2:08 pm
If all the climate change solutions, from electric cars to wind turbines, there’s a powerful one that’s staring you in the face — at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Rotary projects around the globe December 2023on December 1, 2023 at 1:07 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the United States, Peru, Italy, the Philippines, and Papua New Guinea.
- Help Rotary Strike Out Polioon December 1, 2023 at 7:00 am
2024-25 Rotary International President Stephanie A. Urchick invites 25 PolioPlus supporters to her hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, to Help Rotary Strike Out Polio at the $1 Million Baseball Game.
- An audacious request transforms South African schoolson November 29, 2023 at 4:37 pm
With the largest Rotary global grant ever awarded in South Africa, Rotarians refurbish 11 schools’ toilets and kitchen facilities.
- Rotary clubs in Brazil stand ‘Together Against Polio’on November 21, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Rotary members in Brazil launch an informational campaign to promote polio vaccination
- Rotary projects around the globe November 2023on October 31, 2023 at 1:27 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the United States, Jamaica, Portugal, Belgium, and Sri Lanka.
- The culinary paradise of Singaporeon October 31, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Rotary editor Wen Huang paid an extended visit to the culinary paradise of Singapore, the host of the 2024 Rotary International Convention
- Hope in griefon October 30, 2023 at 5:00 pm
With suicides rising in the U.S., Rotary members who’ve lost loved ones are determined to prevent more deaths. Their first step — talking.
- Inside the mind of a writer living with Alzheimer’son October 30, 2023 at 4:53 pm
A writer takes readers inside his own mind to witness his struggle with Alzheimer’s, while pleading for better care and a cure.