Rotary.org RSS Feed for Rotary.org
- Rotary projects around the globe August 2021on August 2, 2021 at 8:04 pm
Learn more about the projects that Rotarians and Rotaractors are bringing to life in their communities.
- Meet Rotarians who are finding fresh ways to connecton August 2, 2021 at 1:53 pm
Learn more about the projects that Rotarians and Rotaractors are bringing to life in their communities
- Africa’s Agents of Changeon July 23, 2021 at 3:03 pm
The arrival of the first peace fellows at the new peace center in Kampala, Uganda, heralds the beginning of a new era for Rotary and the continent.
- Rotary 2022 International Convention to be held in Houstonon July 22, 2021 at 7:17 pm
Rotary 2022 International Convention to be held in HoustonThe event will bring more than 20,000 participants from around the world and deliver $30 million in local economic
- Rotary projects around the globeon July 14, 2021 at 5:08 pm
Rotary projects around the
- Former refugees help defectors adapt to South Koreaon July 12, 2021 at 3:11 pm
In 2016, North Korean immigrants chartered the Rotary Club of Ulsan Freedom — a fitting name for those who risked their lives for their freedom.
- Meet Rotary’s New Presidenton July 1, 2021 at 6:44 pm
Our new president, Shekhar Mehta, envisions Rotary’s next chapter – and is ready to make it a reality.
- Retired doctors in Finland vaccinate thousands against COVID-19on June 25, 2021 at 12:55 pm
RI director and PolioPlus national advocacy adviser are responsible for an estimated 50% of vaccinations in their region
- Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19on June 24, 2021 at 8:08 pm
Rotary’s second virtual convention highlights accomplishment in polio, progress toward ending COVID-19
- Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head Onon June 23, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Rotary has a remarkable record when it comes to health initiatives. Now the global pandemic has brought attention to another aspect of health that is often overlooked: mental health.