Rotary.org RSS Feed for Rotary.org
- European Rotaract clubs organize to help Ukrainian refugeeson April 29, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Across Europe, Rotaract members are using digital tools to share information and coordinate to help people who have been affected by the war in Ukraine
- Rotary members honored as Champions of Girls’ Empowermenton April 28, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Six Rotary members were honored in March as People of Action: Champions of Girls’ Empowerment during Rotary Day with UNICEF in New York City. This distinction recognizes the honorees’ commitment to improving girls’ access to education, health, and sanitation and hygiene resources, as well as their work to create environments where girls can flourish.
- Staff Corner: John Hewkoon April 27, 2022 at 4:43 pm
Learn more about the general secretary and CEO of Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation, John Hewko.
- Rotary Statement on the War against Ukraineon April 26, 2022 at 2:20 pm
Rotary supports UN General Assembly resolutions calling for an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of Russian military forces from Ukraine.
- World Immunization Week: Vaccines keep communities healthyon April 25, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Our progress in the fight against polio shows why vaccination is important
- Rotary’s network enables rapid humanitarian relief for Ukrainian refugeeson April 20, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Rotary clubs have taken swift action to provide food, water, medical equipment, and shelter for Ukrainian refugees.
- Rotary clubs unite across continents to collect and deliver medical aid to Ukraineon April 15, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Two cargo planes packed with tons of medical equipment have already been flown from Chicago, USA, to Ukraine where members helped to unload the supplies.
- Rotary responds to the humanitarian crisis caused by the war in Ukraineon April 5, 2022 at 8:06 pm
Rotary responds to the humanitarian crisis caused by the war in UkraineEVANSTON, ILL,. April 5, 2022 – Rotary announced today that it has raised more than $7 million to support locally-led relief efforts
- White rhinos and Black Mambason April 5, 2022 at 6:02 pm
Can an all-female anti-poaching unit stop wildlife crime in an African game preserve — without guns?
- Job training program brews confidence in youth with autismon April 1, 2022 at 1:40 pm
At Café Voca, Nathan Kim and three other autistic youths have been learning to handle the responsibilities and developing the social skills that they’ll need for other jobs.